Thursday, 24 February 2011

Shinryaku! Ika Musume Chapters 137+138

To say sorry for my long absence from Ika Scanlating, I present you with two chapters at once! My releases will probably slow dramatically after next monday as I'm starting up University, but I'm going to aim to do a few chapters this weekend and then one a week until I'm finished volume 8.
Without further ado, your chapters!

Chapter 137
http://www.mediafire.com/?eqw65ijo32lrsix
Chapter 138
http://www.mediafire.com/?dd9143clvpdnacf

3 comments:

  1. First off, as before - thank you for the chapters!

    I noticed that you skipped Chapter 136 - do you plan on scanslating that sometime? I don't think anyone else has or will be doing it.

    Also, keep in mind that I have a scanlated Chapter 140 ready and will post it in half a week, so you can skip working on Chapter 140.

    It's understandable that you will be busy soon, but do keep in mind that anything you do would be appreciated regardless, so I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do plan on 136, I'm just having a little bit of trouble with one or two words I don't know and can't seem to look up. I'm thinking it might be a cultural thing, so I'm going to ask my Japanese majoring flatmate.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the translations. I'm looking forward to the chapters you plan on releasing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete